Table of Contents
Lumi-Camino is a web application designed to help individuals track daily COVID symptoms and vaccination status.
See our deployed website here: Lumi-Camino
See our project here: Project Repository
Below are some screenshots of the web application using sample a user account and data.
Upon entering the site, the user is greeted by the landing page. The landing page provides users the option to sign up or sign in.
New users can fill out the necessary fields to create an account.
Returning users can log in via the Sign In button on the landing page.
Upon logging in, the user is taken to their home page. The page includes a daily status section, daily health check-in form, add vaccination data form, and resources if users want to know about COVID-19 testing or COVID guidance information. The daily status section displays a message about whether the user should or should not go to campus. This message is determined by the user’s response to the daily health check-in form.
Daily Check In
Users should fill out the Daily check-in form before going onto campus. The form checks if users test positive for COVID-19, have COVID symptoms, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19. If the user has any of these concerns, then they cannot go to campus.
Add Vaccination Data
If the user has taken both of their vaccine shots, they can add their vaccination card to Lumi-Camino. The add vaccination form will ask for the vaccine name, manufacturer lot number, date, and site of the first and second dose.
Upload Vaccine Card
After the user keys in their vaccine information, they have the option to upload their vaccine card.
View Uploaded Vaccine Card
After the user uploads their vaccination card, they can view it by selecting “View Vaccination Card” and the file will appear.
The health page contains the daily check-in history of the user and their vaccination data/card.
The sign-out button is located via the navbar and will ask the user for confirmation.
Project board: M1
- Implemented sign in, sign up, and sign out functionalities
- Created collections VaccinationCollection and HealthStatusCollection
- Implemented the following pages: Landing Page and Home Page
- Implemented COVID Status of the Day functionality
- Implemented a navigation bar
Project board: M2
- Implemented the following pages: Health Page and Profile Page (NOTE: The team decided to remove the latter during Milestone 3)
- Implemented Add Vaccination Data
Project board: M3
- Implemented the following functionalities using AWS S3: Upload Vaccine Card and View Vaccine Card
- Added a ‘Check In History’ on Health Page
- Finalized the entire web application